Monday 3 October 2016

A Chaotic Courtship Review


We are so excited to have Bethany Swafford back for a tour for her amazing book. We had such a great response to her blitz and every so many reviews coming this week from people excited to read her wonderful book. Come join us on the journey!


For as long as she can remember, Bethany Swafford has loved reading books. That love of words extended to writing as she grew older and when it became more difficult to find a ‘clean’ book, she determined to write her own. Among her favorite authors is Jane Austen, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and Georgette Heyer.


When she doesn’t have pen to paper (or fingertips to laptop keyboard), she can generally be found with a book in hand. In her spare time, Bethany reviews books for a book site called More Than A Review.


Connect with the Author here: 

Twenty year old Diana Forester, a country bred young woman fears that her inexperience and uncertainties has driven Mr. John Richfield away. On arriving back home from London, she learns that he is already there, ready to continue their acquaintance. If Diana thought that it was difficult in London, courting takes on a whole new aspect when Diana's younger siblings become involved. She finds herself dealing with her own feelings, her sister, her younger brother, jealous members of a house party, a jilted suitor, and a highwayman as she falls in love with the charming Mr. Richfield.





Find the book on:
~ Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon UK
~ Amazon CA ~ Amazon AU ~


5 Out of 5 Stars

I really enjoy Historical Romance particularly from the regency period, so I jumped at the chance to read and review this lovely little book. I was not disappointed! The overall story line was easy to follow and while there was conflict it was still a relaxing book to read. I enjoyed the characters, liking those whom you should like and finding myself disliking those whom you should dislike. I always find it hard when I end up disliking one of the characters I am suppose to be liking but this book delivered. There was adventure and mystery and while it was a novella it packed everything into the narrative without ever feeling forced.
I would highly recommend this to everyone particularly if you would like a quick and easy read full of simple clean romance, adventure and a bit of mystery.

Author Interview

Any special appearances or events coming up that you want to mention?

Nope. Nothing happening here.

If you could travel to any time in history, when would you visit?

No surprise here: the Regency era!

If you could travel anywhere, on earth or off, where would you go?

Great Britain. Since the majority of my writing takes place there, I’d like to actually see the places I’m writing about.

What color would you wear if you had only one choice?

Green. It’s my favorite color.

Describe your dream writing spot.


I would like a small room, with bookshelves lining each wall. My desk would be in front of a small window that looks out into a forest (which probably would give me the creeps at night but I digress) and I would have a plushy chair in a corner for those times when I procrastinate. 


To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment